Our Green Policy
TWW Services’ mission is to provide quality design and print services which are cost effective, valuable and highly beneficial for the environment.
We are part of an elite set of printing establishments in the UK who pride themselves on sourcing our customers the highest quality, environmentally engineered products available on the market, which helps the environment and attracts the best customers from around.
TWW Services ‘Green’ Printing Policy Statement:
- All printing stock must meet our stringent environment specifications.
- We only use sustainable paper, sourced from our chosen, reputable suppliers.
- Where possible toners and inks are high quality, remanufactured cartridges, engineered to deliver the exact same print specifications as the original. This dramatically reduces our carbon footprint and our impact on the environment.
- We actively promote full-colour printing which results in fewer chemicals, solvents and paper in print setup and cleaning, as opposed to traditional one or two colour printing.
- All items of waste are consolidated, re-used and recycled, which includes our printing cartridges, packaging and paper.
- We are fully compliant and assessed annually by independent auditors to ensure we conform to the requirements set out by our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations.
- Investment in the latest and most efficient equipment delivers a higher quality of printed product than the industry average.
- Environmental issues are ever at the forefront of our processes. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and service for the best value.